INFORMATION CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the GDPR 679/2016, concerning the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of Personal Data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency , protecting your privacy and your rights.
“Personal Data Processing” means any transaction or series of transactions carried out with or without the aid of electronic or before authorized means concerning the collection, registration, organization, preservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data referring to public or private entities.
1. PROCESSING PURPOSE
Your personal data have been provided by you and they will be processed for the following purposes:
The browsing data are acquired by the computer systems and by the software procedures of this website for its normal operation. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Furthermore, they could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
These data are collected on the basis of the consent expressed by the user through persistent browsing on the site (final behavior).
The data provided by the user will be used for the following purposes:
- registration for access to services and / or content offered by this site;
- sending newsletters linked to technical information or initiatives related to the commercial activity of Ikon Segnali s.r.l.;
- carrying out market surveys and sending by e-mail informative material about typical company activities.
These data are collected on the basis of the explicit consent of the interested party, which consists of filling out the appropriate application form.
For the sake of completeness, please note that, pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation 679/2016, the interested party has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
The consent can be revoked as easily as it was granted.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data collected and processed through this Website are as follows:
Like all websites, this site also acquires some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Data provided by the user
This data are voluntarily entered by the user through the appropriate fields of compilation provided by this site: name and surname, email address.
The processing will be done through manual or computerized tools and telematics with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the said data and in compliance with Article 5 of Regulation 679/2016. The processing will take place at the headquarter of Ikon Segnali s.r.l.
4. THE KIND OF DATA TRANSFER AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO REPLY
The data transfer is necessary for the exact execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, etc. etc. and their failure to indicate implies the impossibility of completing the fulfillment of the contractual obligations at our expense, as well as the impossibility of being promptly updated on new products and services offered by our company, etc. etc.
5. FIELD OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The persons in charge of processing will be aware of personal data. Personal data will not be disclosed, but they will be communicated to professional firms or companies as having to participate in the accomplishment of our activity, as well as the fulfillment of regulatory and tax obligations related to it and credit institutions, insurance companies, financial offices.
6. DATA RETENTION
The user's data are kept by the owner for the period strictly necessary in accordance with the legal provision applicable.
In any case, the user will have the possibility to revoke, as described above, at any time his consent to the processing of data.
The data transmitted to any service providers will be processed by them for the time strictly necessary for the execution of the tasks entrusted to them.
7. THE OWNER AND THE RESPONSIBLE’S ESSENTIAL IDENTIFICATION DATA
The processing is property of:
Ikon Signals s.r.l. - Via L. Da Vinci 7 - 46040 Guidizzolo (MN)
Tel: +39 0376.818461
In the person of the Legal representative Tomasi Ciro
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
User (interested in processing) has a series of rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679. These are:
- right to access his/her personal data (once he/she has confirmed that their data are subjected to treatment by the owner);
- the right to obtain rectification and integration of his/her data;
- the right to obtain the cancellation of his/her data;
- the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data under certain conditions;
- the right to receive the personal data provided to the owner in a structured and commonly use format, and to transmit them to another owner;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data if there are reasons related to his/her personal situation;
- the right not to be subjected to any automated decision process;
- the right to obtain communication where his/her data are subject to a serious violation;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;right to lodge a complaint with a Control Authority